Brooke Bond Red Label Tea
Brooke Bond Red Label Tea is classic black Assam tea granules in tea bags. Red Label Tea is known around the world for its flavor and superior quality. Brooke Bonds blending expertise in tea brings together juicy leaves for the unique rich color, medium sized grains for the correct strength and top leaves for that irresistible aroma, in the perfect combination to give that un-matchable taste in every single cup of Supreme tea.
The rich taste of Brooke Bond Red Label tea help you spread warmth and cheer in your family. Understanding your need for uncompromising consistent quality, Brooke Bond expertly selects teas from the best gardens. Processed in the unique Brooke Bond Tea Excellence Center, Brooke Bond Red Label tea gives you a carefully blended tea experience you can share with your whole family. Brooke Bond Red Label is the perfect cup of tea to cheer your family with love and affection. Cheers your senses with Brooke Bond Red Label Tea.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Directions to Use:
- Warm a teapot with hot water. Add a teaspoonful of Lipton Tea for each cup and one spoonful for the pot.
- Pour in boiling water, shut the lid and brew for around five minutes.
- Pour into the cup, add milk and sugar to taste and say Cheers!
Manufactured By: Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Orange Pekoe Black Tea
Product Weight: 0.99 Lbs (450 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.