Brooke Bond Taaza Tea a hot beverage, tea is naturally a favourite during the cold season, though most people believe that hot Brooke Bond Taaza is also a good thirst quencher in summer.
Brooke Bond Taaza Tea
Brooke Bond Taaza Tea a hot beverage, tea is naturally a favourite during the cold season, though most people believe that hot Brooke Bond Taaza is also a good thirst quencher in summer.Brooke Bond Taaza entered the lives of the contemporary Indian housewife in the 1990s. And over the years, Taaza has found a place, not just in her home but also in her heart.
Taaza is a unique and refreshing blend of tea that's sprinkled with fresh green tea leaves.The advertising communication for Taaza is a reflection of this relationship. It is a chronicle of the aspirations of a housewife over the past two decades.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Manufactured By: Unilever Canada,
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 0.88Lbs (400 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place