Bitter Gourd Juice – Karela Juice
Bitter Gourd Juice – Karela Juice is enriched with goodness of Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and C. It is rich in iron, contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana. Bitter gourd is a vegetable that comes from tropical and subtropical vine.
Bitter Gourd / Bittermelon / Karela juice is famous throughout the world for lowering blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Bitter Gourd juice is a powerful home remedy for diabetes. It is one of the strongest hypoglycemic veggies available in Mother Nature’s basket in regulating blood sugar levels
Bitter Gourd, also known as Karela, is mostly grown in Asian and sub-tropical climates. It makes an essential detoxifier and skin cleanser. Though its juice is bitter to taste, it is however, full of essential nutrients. Not only is it extremely nutritional, it is, in fact, considered a miraculous health drink. Bitter guard is considered a fruit as it has seeds. However, the most common usage of this fruit is as a vegetable, often used for cooking.
Basic Ayurveda present a unique range of products using pure herbal extracts/fresh herbs/fruits combining ancient knowledge with modern technology. Our products are cleaned, processed & packed by latest technology under hygienic conditions. Every effort is made to ensure that this product reaches you in excellent conditions.
- Blood disorders: Juice is highly beneficial for treating blood disorders like blood boils and itching due to toxemia.
- Diabetes mellitus: Bitter gourd contains a hypoglycemic compound(a plant insulin) that is highly beneficial in lowering sugar levels in blood and urine. Bitter gourd juice has been shown to significantly improve glucose tolerance without increasing blood insulin levels.
- Energy: Regular consumption of this juice has been proven to improve energy and stamina level.
- Eye problems: The high beta-carotene and other properties in bitter gourd makes it one of the finest vegetable-fruit that help alleviate eye problems and improving eyesight.
- Immune booster: Juice can also help to build your immune system and increase your body’s resistance against infection.
- Psoriasis: Regular consumption of this bitter juice has also been known to improve psoriasis condition and other fungal infections like ring-worm and athletes feet.
- Respiratory disorders: Take two ounces of Basic Ayurveda bitter gourd juice and mix with a cup of honey diluted in water. Drink daily to improve asthma, bronchitis and pharyngitis.
- Toxemia: Bitter gourd contains beneficial properties that cleanses the blood from toxins.
Dosage: Drink 30 to 60 ml with ½ glass of water, twice a day before meal.
Manufactured By: Basic Ayurveda
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Karela/Bitter Gourd (Momordica Charantia) Juice, Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer) less than 0.1% (each), Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate used as preservatives.
Product Weight: 1.05 Lbs (480 ML)
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dark place, & refrigerate after opening.