Wagh Bakri Premium Tea Special International Blend
Wagh Bakri Premium Tea Special International Blend is an aromatic beverage prepared by adding cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant to hot water. The term also refers to the plant itself. After water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. It has a cooling, slightly bitter, astringent flavour which many enjoy.
The term herbal tea usually refers to infusions of fruit or herbs made without the tea plant, such as rosehip tea or chamomile tea. Alternative terms for this are tisane or herbal infusion, both bearing an implied contrast with tea.
- Wagh Bakri Tea is special international blend
- Strong and Tasteful
- A very distinct offering for lovers of fine tea
- Selected & blended by some of the world’s most experienced tea- tasters.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Directions to Use:
- Warm a teapot with hot water. Add a teaspoonful of Lipton Tea for each cup and one spoonful for the pot.
- Pour in boiling water, shut the lid and brew for around five minutes.
- Pour into the cup, add milk and sugar to taste and say Cheers!
Manufactured By: Wagh Bakri House
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 1.99 Lbs (907 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.