PG Tips Pure Green Tea Pyramid Tea Bags are ingeniously designed pyramid bag because shape gives the tea to move, freeing the delicious taste of the tea leaves, and giving you the perfect cuppa every time. PG tips tea is the all natural drink that’s made completely from tea leaves and nothing else.
PG Tips Pure Green Tea Pyramid Tea Bags
PG Tips Pure Green Tea Pyramid Tea Bags are ingeniously designed pyramid bag because shape gives the tea to move, freeing the delicious taste of the tea leaves, and giving you the perfect cuppa every time. PG tips tea is the all natural drink that's made completely from tea leaves and nothing else. We pick the top two leaves and a bud known as the tips hence the name which is why we're so delicious.
Only the top two leaves and a bud, known as "tips," are chosen for PG Tips Tea - Giving PG Tips it name and giving you that natural, refreshing taste. PG Tips Pyramid tea bag works like a tiny teapot giving you the best cup of tea ever. PG Tips-Nature's pick-me-up.
UK's no. 1 tea. Better taste, free flow bag. With PG, you've not only got a tasty cuppa, but a healthier diet brewing! So sit back and enjoy your PG moment! PG Tips, made with plantation fresh tips, is 100% natural
- Fully rain forest alliance certified tea.
- Individually sealed sachets for extra freshness.
- 100% Natural Black tea.
- PG tips tea is the all natural drink that's made completely from tea leaves and nothing else.
- More room free the taste.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Directions to Use:
- Warm a teapot with hot water. Add a teaspoonful of Lipton Tea for each cup and one spoonful for the pot.
- Pour in boiling water, shut the lid and brew for around five minutes.
- Pour into the cup, add milk and sugar to taste and say Cheers!
Manufactured By: Hindustan UK Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of England
Ingredients: Green Tea
Product Weight: 0.17 Lbs (80 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.