Tapal Danedar Black Tea is pioneer of the Danedar category in Pakistan, Tapal Danedar black tea granules remains a favorite around the country with its superior appearance, rich golden color and strong refreshing taste.
Tapal Danedar Black Tea
Tapal Danedar Black Tea is pioneer of the Danedar category in Pakistan, Tapal Danedar black tea granules remains a favorite around the country with its superior appearance, rich golden color and strong refreshing taste. In fact its popularity is such that other companies have launched their own versions of this blend, but Tapal remains the original and ultimate Danedar because of its unique color, aroma and taste.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Directions to Use:
- Warm a teapot with hot water. Add a teaspoonful of Tea leaves for each cup and one spoonful for the pot.
- Pour in boiling water, shut the lid and brew for around five minutes.
- Pour into the cup, add milk and sugar to taste and say Cheers!
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Black Tea
Product Weight: 1.98 Lbs (900 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place