Tetley Tea Bags
Tetley Tea Bags are a premium English blend enjoyed by generations of tea lovers around the world. Tetley is made with premium choice tea selected and blended to perfection for over 160 years. Guaranteed fresh, for a richer blend of tea with a more aromatic and satisfying brew.
Enjoy a superior cup of tea from Tetley, England’s number one brand! Tetley’s leaf tea is a premium English blend enjoyed by generations of tea lovers around the world. Made with premium choice teas selected and blended to perfection for over 160 years. This is a richer blend of Tetley’s finest teas for a more aromatic and satisfying brew. It is also a natural beverage rich that is rich in antioxidants. So treat your family and friends to this refreshing blend and savor a cup of Tetley today!
A perfect cup of tea every time! Tetley tea is a rich source of antioxidants which could help your body look after itself, as part of a healthy diet. Packed in our popular soft packs which are both compact and re-sealable for ease of handling and storage.
- Tea has high antioxidant properties and are effective in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer, particularly of the liver, intestines, prostate, kidneys, breasts, and lungs.
- Antioxidants in tea can significantly slow down the aging process by preventing the free radicals (oxidants) from damaging the metabolic, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through oxidation. These antioxidants effectively neutralize the free radicals.
- Tea is a great antidepressant and energizer. Actually, the alkaloids, tannin, and caffeine present in it are very quick and efficient natural stimulants. Drinking tea gives immediate relief for fatigue, stimulates the brain, and elevates mood. It also lessens the feeling of cold during cold seasons.
- Tea helps in relieving fever and preventing infections. The antioxidants in tea also strengthen the immune system.
- Tannin in tea is an alkaloid and has strong astringent properties. If taken without sugar, it neutralizes excess acids in the mouth and also destroys germs. Tannin also prevents hair loss and strengthens hair roots if applied externally. Therefore, many people wash their hair with black tea.
- The astringent properties of tea can tone up the skin and muscles to give you a younger look.
- Tea is a stress reliever and it also gives temporary relief from nervous disorders and induces a good, healthy feeling in the body.
- Tea stimulates the metabolism, which results in faster consumption (breaking down) of sugar and lowering of its level in the blood.
Directions to Use:
- Add the teabag to a cup.
- Boil water, then pour over the teabag.
- Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes to get the strongest flavor possible.
- While your tea is brewing, heat a half cup of milk and mix with the cup of brewing tea.
- Add an optional dash of honey or sugar for extra sweetness.
Manufactured By: TATA Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Black Tea
Product Weight: 0.55 Lbs (250 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.